Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Downtown Atlanta Photo Walk (3/8/2021) | Nikon | Seand67 | Photography

On a picture perfect Monday afternoon, I found myself in Downtown Atlanta to check my P.O. Box and ended up with about 40 minutes left on the parking meter. Instead of driving off, I decided to take an impromptu Photo Walk through the area. Nothing was planned. I simply took my camera out, started walking, and kept my eyes open to capture images. Here are the results of my quick adventure!!












 #Photography #Atlanta #Seand67 #Streetphotography #Springtime 
#Photowalk #AtlantaToday #Architecture #Peaceful #DowntownAtlanta 
#Nikon #Afternoon #Skyscrapers #Perspective #Photographer #Cityscape 
#Skyline #ATL #Landscape #Creativity #DiscoverAtlanta #PhotographyBlog
 #ATLStreetphotography #SeeThisAtlanta 
#Instagram # Twitter # Facebook #Blogger 

No comments: