Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Preview & Order 'Soul Of A Photo' | New Book | Photography | Portfolio | @SeanD67

My new book titled 'Soul Of A Photo' was recently published and is available for purchase. As the follow-up to my previous 'Atlanta Photography' & 'Monochrome' books (both now OUT OF PRINT!!), this 75 page softcover book printed on high quality paper, features a
collection of my monochrome photography focusing on  architecture, cityscapes, portraits, candids, and other lifestyle images captured throughout Metro Atlanta.
Click
HERE to preview a few of the pages and order
a copy for your collection!!


#SoulOfAPhoto #SeanD67 #Photography #Atlanta #ArchitecturePhotography #Portraits #BlurbBooks #SeanDavis #Monochrome #Art #Publication #Blackandwhite


5 comments:

Tevis Brown, III said...

Sean is a master in the world of photography and this publication is not only beautiful but puts on display his photographic gems. We thank you for this and I'm looking forward to working with you again in the future. A true professional.

Sean Davis said...

Thank you very much!!

MARK S. said...

Wow!! This book is phenomenal. It's a collection of beautiful art that was captured from a very skilled artist. As I turn the pages of the book I can just picture each one of those beautiful pieces of Art hanging on my wall. Is that possible? Can I have this art frame? Nonetheless, this is one of the best gifts I've purchased for myself.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sean Davis said...

Thank you very much!!!!